maandag 30 augustus 2010

Dear sun..

.. pleeeaaase come back!

Brr it's so cold & windy!

Today im looking like a mess, work started again so that means i have to get up 5.50 in de morning :(
The wind was so hard and it was quite cold, i just couldn't get out of bed.
I have worn my uggs today (?? it's the 30th of august..) & a comfy sweater.

My mom makes hat's, yesterday she made this one for me.
I like it very much (L)

This weekend i went to Mysteryland.. i prayed for some good wether.. AND WE GOT IT!
The sun shined, and it was quite warm.. how nice.
It was a lovely party, and i'm totally going to be there next year!

Sunday i did really nothint, drive a little bit on my own.. it's going better.. the car only felt out once! (haha)
How was your weekend?

With love,


Hat: made by my mom / Sweater: Only / Pants: Jeans / Shoes: chestnut uggs


Mysteryland: Jillzz (L) / Dress: Asos / Shoes: Vintage boots



How nice..



Dress: Asos / Bag: H&M / Earring & rings: H&M / Swarovsky



Q-dance stage!
Have a nice evening ;)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Morgen is mijn laatste dag als jobstudent! Ik heb de vroege shift (bij ons is dat om 6u beginnen) dus moet ik er ook weer vroeg uit :(

    Leuke sweater!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen