zaterdag 13 november 2010

We-ee-ee-kend

Olaa,

Just got home from my eveningshift at the hospital, it was quite busy.. (just like the other day's this week) so im glad with my (in my opinion) well deserved 3 day's off.
Don't knoW what i'm going to do this weekend, maybe some cocktails and a girlsnight out saturdaynight!?

What i really need to do is my laundry, my math homestudy and start learning for my exam becoming a cardiac nurse.

Yesterday i recieved my H&M trend blouse, i waited almost 2 months!!
But who's complaining.. it arrived and it's so lovely!
The uggs are not that charming, but it was nice and compfy on the bicycle!
The weather is so shitty these day's :( , im praying for some warmth and sunshine at Madrid next weekend..

With love,
Blouse: H&M Trend / Hair-flower: Primark
Blouse: H&M / Legging: Mango / Skirt: H&M / Shoes: Uggs / Hairpiece: Primark
Trying to show of the flower in my hear..

Have a nice weeeekend!

2 opmerkingen: